Naturopathic medicine is a holistic, primary care based system that focuses on individualized treatment for each patient, addressing all areas of their health (physical, mental, emotional). Naturopathic Doctors aim to address the root cause of the patient’s ailments, and to help support the body’s inherent ability to heal itself, while emphasizing disease prevention and risk reduction.
Naturopathic medicine is for anyone looking to improve their health and well-being.
Naturopathic medicine can treat multiple conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Pain (including acute and chronic)
- Mental health concerns (stress management, depression)
- Fertility, prenatal, and postpartum concerns
- Digestive complaints (IBD, IBS, constipation, etc.)
- Cardiovascular disease (hypertension, elevated cholesterol)
- Weight management
- Hormonal concerns (menopause, menstrual complaints, acne)